Truth, Virtue & the Tyranny of the Majority
“SEEKING SOCRATES” tells of one man who would not be silenced, who stood against the tyranny of the majority, and risked everything in the name of Truth…even his life. Set in Classical Greece, during a time of war, this story asks: “Is it better to live…or to live well?” The Conscience of Athens, Socrates teaches us that “the unexamined life is not worth living” and that true happiness comes to those who are willing to live by the dictates of their inner knowing…no matter the cost.
- It's time we tend to the spirit of our children!Sonia MillerPrincipal, Samuel Gompers Middle School
- This program should be in every school across America!William Donovan6th Grade Parent
- “It changed my life — Spirit Series!”Dominika Peikos7th Grade
- Spirit Series is one of the most amazing curricula I have seen in my four decades of public education.Janet ChapmanPrincipal, Rosewood Elementary School
- “Their stories made me cry! These kids said amazing things and just blew me away.”— Marne TrevesLAUSD Teacher, Los Angeles CA
- “The process was great! Working with my Writing Buddy really helped.”— Keiran Rao10th Grade, San Francisco CA