A Prince of India & the Search to End Suffering
“BUDDHA WALKS” tells the tale of a young prince in ancient India—Siddhartha—and the sacrifices he must make to discover his life’s true purpose, his destiny. Awakened to suffering, after being sheltered by his father for 29 years, the Prince must leave his life of privilege behind, teaching us that real riches come to those who have the courage to follow the deepest callings of their heart. Although the story is 2,500 years old, set in a land halfway around the world, it is still known and beloved by billions of people today.FAMILIES TEACHERS
can one find that which is greater.
we must let him go.
than to arrive.
— Prince Siddhartha
- Spirit Series is one of the most amazing curricula I have seen in my four decades of public education.Janet ChapmanPrincipal, Rosewood Elementary School
- “The process was great! Working with my Writing Buddy really helped.”— Keiran Rao10th Grade, San Francisco CA
- It's time we tend to the spirit of our children!Sonia MillerPrincipal, Samuel Gompers Middle School
- It was an honor doing Spirit Series — I will remember it for the rest of my life!Maria Aguilar8th Grade
- This program should be in every school across America!William Donovan6th Grade Parent
- “Their stories made me cry! These kids said amazing things and just blew me away.”— Marne TrevesLAUSD Teacher, Los Angeles CA
- “As educators, we are fueled by those small but powerful moments when a student steps out of their comfort zone and stretches their thinking. Thank you Spirit Series!”— Michele KenistonPrincipal, Berwick ME